The data processing system is an electronic administration internet service covered by the order n°2005-1516 from the 8th of December 2005 relating to electronic exchange between users and administrative authorities and between administrative authorities.
It enables the user to manage on-line payment requests interfaced with the EIFEL client / patient / user file (AP-HP’s economic and financial management system) and the TIPI service (Internet-based fee application proposed by the DGFIP, having been the subject of the CNIL decree from the 22nd of December 2009) for payment by bank or credit card via the Internet.
The internet service works in the following, simplified way :
- A patient, agent, user or partner of the AP-HP with a debt to the AP-HP receives, at their home address, an invoice or an outstanding payment notice (OPN).
- They log in to the internet service if they wish to pay on-line using their bank or credit card.
- They enter the data listed on the invoice or OPN :
NIP or IPP n° (10 characters) for the payment of healthcare fees or Client account (8 characters) for other fee payments (not healthcare).
The outstanding payment notice reference (15 characters) or payment report reference (10 characters).
- The user enters their e-mail address.
- The user must choose the terms of receipt delivery, whether by post or by e-mail and must accept the terms and conditions for the use of the service (viewable in the "legal notice" page).
- After accepting the service’s terms and conditions :
If the debtor is individual, the current debt is displayed,
If the debtor is an organization all of the outstanding debts to the AP-HP are displayed without any nominative information
- To do this, the internet service consults the AP-HP client / patient / user file (EIFEL).
- They select the debts and/or the total which they wish to pay.
- The internet service redirects the user to the DGFIP TIPI internet service.
- The user proceeds with the payment of the debt, and is then provided with a delivery confirmation.
- The user is redirected to the AP-HP internet service.
- A background information message is sent from the TIPI to the AP-HP’s client / patient / user file to confirm payment.
- A receipt is sent according to the terms of delivery chosen by the user.
This internet service complies with the general security reference (RGS – référentiel général de sécurité) and was subject to an approval decision on the 26th of March 2015.
Technical traces are kept in compliance with the declaration "Implementation of a non-targeted ICT trace management system on the AP-HP information system", recorded under the declaration number 1562250v1 from 21/03/2012. These traces are centralized in the attack and security breach detection tool of the AP-HP information system, recorded under the declaration number 1825688.
The information which you send to us is protected (automatic data encryption prevents any third party from reading them during their transmission to the AP-HP).
The person responsible for this personal data processing is Madam MARIANE KERMOAL-BERTHOME, Director of Economic, Financial, Investment and Wealth Management, who completed an assessment request for this processing for the CNIL, with the final title: "Internet service relating to the management of on-line payments interfaced with the EIFEL client file and the DGIP TIPI file for payment by bank and credit card over the Internet.".
The information collected will, unless opposed for a legitimate reason by the user, be recorded. Users of the internet service have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning them and may exercise this right by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
or calling 01 40 27 30 00. The users of the internet service are informed that their data is collected by this present legal notice.